"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty"
What is ELPA?
ELPA is a process. Transformations do not occur overnight. Transforming yourself doesn't happen overnight. It is important to enjoy the journey and remember the path you took to arrive at your destination. ELPA Transformations Life Coaching is here to guide you and assist you every step of the way on your journey.
- is a symbol of metamorphosis and transformation.
- symbolizes new life. A life with Endless Possibilites.....
- symbolizes letting go of the old and transforming into a new....
- symbolizes moving from one phase of life to the next....
- leaves its cocoon to become a beautiful creature to be admired...
ELPA stands for the transformation process that a Caterpillar goes through to become a beautiful Butterfly. Just like the Butterfly, we continually tranform ourselves. There are four stages of transformation. They are:
- Egg - A butterfly starts its life as an egg.
- Larva - The larva (caterpillar) hatches from an egg.
- Pupa - It turns into a pupa (chrysalis); this is a resting stage.
- Adult - It becomes a beautiful adult butterfly.
The death of a caterpiller is only the beginning. It brings the birth of a beautiful butterfly.
Just like the Butterfly, there are many stages that you must go through to allow a transformation into the life that you are meant to live.
ELPA Transformations Life Coaching, will help guide you through each step in the process. Together we will transform you into a life with endless possibilities.
YOUR ENERGY, YOUR LIFE, YOUR CHOICE